With our new Test Builder, users will be able to create and publish custom tests to their online testing accounts using existing skills and knowledge content from their existing libraries.
This new functionality will enable users to select and group test questions, define custom instructions, and configure critical settings for the test workflow. Publishing a custom test to an account makes it available for immediate use.
Here is an overview of the new functionality within Test Builder:
- Configurable user access - Account administrators can choose which users can access to the Test Builder system from within their accounts.
- Create and edit custom tests - Users can choose to create new tests from scratch using existing content, and once custom tests are published, they can be edited on an ongoing basis within the tool.
- Combine content from multiple topics - Users can combine test items from any or multiple skill and knowledge titles into a single custom test, up to 50 items per test. Our intuitive search feature also makes it easy to find the items you need.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface - Users can control the order of items and individual test sections via a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Custom instructions and tutorials - Users can choose to utilize our standard generic instructions, or insert their own for the test or each test section. Also, users can select to add tutorials from a listing of our existing simulation tutorials, if needed.
- Full item and test previews - As you add instructions or items (questions) to your test, you can preview actual working versions of the content as it will be displayed in your account’s testing process.
- Intuitive workflow settings - Timers, randomization and retry settings, and end-of-test review controls are easy to configure, and allow users to align the custom test workflow with process requirements.
- Customize as many tests as your organization needs - Once enabled for an account, users can publish as many tests as their process requires for no additional fee.
How do I get it?
Contact your account manager directly to learn more about how to get Test Builder functionality enabled within your account. If you don’t have the contact information for your account manager please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 844-686-9851 to speak to a representative.